View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 02:24 PM   #639 (permalink)
FairladyZ10PG
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PGraphite m6
FairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PasswordJDM View Post
If you feel that you have received a defective piece, we can most definitely replace it with another one. We have installed a dozen of our knobs on the shop car and cannot replicate the problem you are having.
If this issue is not common with everyone else than I would like to receive a new piece. I also noticed that when I install the knob all the way down the logo is upside down and I cannot torque it down any further. And when I place the logo to face the right way the knob is completely loose.