View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 07:39 PM   #302 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
^^ great looking pipe and dual tips!
Thanks Ken!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
How you like the q300?

Those tq numbers are sick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan View Post
q300 is one of my favorite exhausts for the subie. subtle, but growls happily when you put your foot down.
I love it, Red. Phelan you're bang on about the Q300. I was a little concerned because of the noise ordinances here, but this exhaust has a Jekyll & Hyde thing going. It actually stays pretty quiet and civilized under light/normal load. But if you step on it, then it opens up and all hell breaks loose.

Oh I forgot to mention, I also got Whiteline swaybars installed, the 24mm adjustable ones both front and rear. The front has two settings - soft and firm, and the rear has three settings - soft, medium, firm. I set the front to soft and the rear to firm. This pretty much eliminates the understeer that comes standard with AWD cars and makes it handle more like RWD with more of a bias towards oversteer. I love how my car corners now.

Last edited by semtex; 12-13-2011 at 07:43 PM.
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote