View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 09:05 AM   #21 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi View Post
I don't have the paint issue. However, looking closely I noticed that along the edges of all the panels on the plastic parts where they meet up with the metal panels, there is a clear plastic film under the clear coat. I wonder if this is fix from Nissan for this problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdo2milger View Post
i didnt notice it on the walk around...so i cant honestly say for sure that it was already there or developed after the fact...nontheless it is there...

Ture, I will be looking at mine more closely this morning and also to see if there is a clear film placed there by Nissan from a statement by rudi. It would be interesting if Nissan already discovered this after the first few thousand mfg'd and took steps to correct future production runs. I would also be interested to see this film Nissan placed on rudi's car.

Last edited by ZForce; 08-09-2009 at 09:07 AM. Reason: typos
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote