Thread: 2 Seater Query
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 09:30 AM   #36 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSTR View Post
I have 2 sporting vehicles. 1 with 2 seats(the Z), and 1 with 4. My woman loves sports cars and fast driving. We use the Z everyday.

No reason not to unless its really really bad weather. IF the weather is really dreadful you shouldnt be on the road anyway

In Germany I see folks using 911/Turbo's etc each day snow/rain or shine. I have a gent nearby me who uses his NEW(each year) 911-GT3 RS every single day. Thats what driving is and thats what a car should do for you. Get you around.

In Europe sportscars get used big time. I love it. Most really nice sportscars( in the US) never get much use or even see rain. Just check the for sale ads. Very silly and sad.

I was skiing in Lech Austria a couple years ago and there were more than 1 Lambo with snow chains! LOVE It!
Yep, supercar performance is very manageable on bad weather. I see z06's out all the time, except in snow. Same for gt500's, etc.
I'm just pickier. I'm a bit of a waxer.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote