View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 08:58 AM   #142 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

IC, you are correct they are the same brakes, same interior (minus red stitching), and same chassis and frame.
The 'extras' are aero, which adds more weight, different wheels & tires, different dampers and springs, and exhaust/tune. Honestly you can get all of that for cheaper than the price of the Nismo which is why so many do.

Chii, no one is putting down your purchase or the Nismo, we are demonstrating that the 'value' of the upgrade is not worth the investment. And I like the Nismo kit so much I am putting it on my car, just with better suspension, exhaust, tune, interior.

Also, you added filters plus tires throwing out your stock run and putting you in the modded class.

Last edited by theDreamer; 12-09-2011 at 09:03 AM.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote