View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 01:51 AM   #139 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold

I didn't take a pic of it or I would, they sat crumPled on the passenger seat until I cleaned the car out. And no, saying the nismo is just a aerokits wrong, it's an ongoing flamewar for base model owners to justify saving money and nismo owners to justify spending it. Aero kit, wider lighter rims front and back, nismo breaks, better suspension, chassis, interior embroidery, different tires "same as sport" different exhaust, engine tune, and above all exclusivity of owning a much more limited production car. If u don't see all that being worth a few thousand more then I'm sorry you bought a base and missed out, and in some cases the damn touring/sport can cost just as much if not more! And guess what? I have a gps in the nismo..... So tell me why?

And now I sit back and let the justification wars begin. I say, be happy with what ya got, to each his own bro.
chii370 is offline   Reply With Quote