View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 10:35 PM   #30 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
I love this car to death

I think you are being a little harsh...if these cars (cars in general) weren't made to have an issue...there would be no such things as "warranties" and "service departments"

So ya, sucks you got stranded...but we can't always have the perfect scenario.

I've done over 300+ transactions on Ebay without issue or scams etc. So I love it, yet I know people that have had bad experiences 2 out of 3 times...someone gets the shaft sometimes...
It also sucks for Nissan when people ask me about my Z and I tell the truth.

I feel that I am just part of a calculation that allows people to be stranded in a parking lot. Anyone on this forum may not value my time, but I certainly do (as my employer and customers).

I guess I am just unrealistic in trying to hold people and companies to higher standards.