View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 10:03 PM   #24 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

well, tbh, I'd be pissed and frustrated too just like th OP. OP, sorry you've had to go thru this twice now, on the bright side of things, at least it sounds like your dealership is doing right by you which is always a good thing and unfortunately with nissan, seems to be a rare thing.

That said, I wouldn't necessarily throw the baby out with the bathwater and condemn the whole brand, wife and I have owned at least 8 different nissan vehicles and all of them have been reliable, very good cars/suvs. a few minor problems here and there but nothing major (knock on wood).