Thread: Really Pissed!!
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 06:54 PM   #140 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Are you questioning your manhood or do you just like to randomly throw out your age, height, and weight? Why the insecurity?

Laugh and ask your friend if he thinks you look pretty in your car and if he wants to pay for your meal if you go home with him tonight, crack the whole table up, come off as quick-thinking and make HIM feel like the one behind the curve. This is much more preferable to acting like some man-child brooding over his supper because someone made a crack about you/your car.

Jesus. I hope owning a Z won't do this to me. I might have to hang onto the 'vette a little longer and just continue on with the gold-chains and mullet.
/\ you forgot to mention the copious chest hair which of course helps set off the gold chain perfectly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vividracing View Post
Please tell me you look like this guy:

/\ while I may have gone another way vis a vis the choice in bandanas, you've gotta respect the beard.