View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 06:31 PM   #128 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpByCoop View Post
I'm frustrated at your neophyte insistence that simple slicks and high(er?) boost will propel you into the tens. Ummmm....
i guess that makes you a hater too! hater=car enthusiast (apparently)

so far the most solid results we've seen from the TT 370z are dyno sheets. That's about as exciting to look at as an excel spreadsheet of how much money you spent on mods. If you want to roll around like you've got the fastest car on the block then show it. therse a big difference between saying your car is capable of 10's, and actually doing it. just because when you do a calculation and see that based on your power to weight ratio your car is a 10 second car, doesn't mean you could necessarily run anything better than a 12.

Saying 'my car could run a 10 if 'x,y,z' is a lot different than actually doing it. so don't say you've got a 10 second car. Say you've got 600whp all you want, but apparently in the real world it doesn't actually mean anything.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote