View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 05:22 PM   #125 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffblue View Post
if mustangs are pieces of crap why do they run better times? What i've noticed is if you point out a flaw or something another car does better then all of a sudden all bets are off and it doesn't matter. 'i'd lose in the 1/4 but win in the mile.' no one does 1 mile races. so you change the criteria by which the cars are being compared in order to suit your car? I'm sure you'd be more than happy to talk about 1/4 mile times if we were talking about racing a TT 370z vs a stock acura TL.

Thanks for the lesson on torque. I'm well aware of the huge gap between torque/hp on the TT VQ37, which is part of the reason i chose not to tt my 370z, and bought a 300zx and built that up instead. For the record, the VQ engine has been around for a long time and the vq37 isn't some brand new, new fangled engine. its a bored/stroked vq35 with vvel.

i have no reason to be speaking? a question was asked, ' any FI's 370z's in the 10s? the answer is no. But nobody with a TT370z wants to actualy say 'no none of us are in the 10's so people like you come up with a treasure trove of excuses and 'will be soon' or 'would be if i had grip' etc etc. Why is it so hard to answer a question? is it embarrassing to have spent 15-20k modding a car to get it to 550+rhwp and still not be able to run a fast time? How about instead of making fun of cars that actually put down good times you get the car that you have, and claim will run 10's with the right setup, to actually do so. until then all those 'pieces of crap' cars or however you call them like subarus, mustangs, etc they all have 10 second cars and there isn't a 10 second 370z.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote