View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 11:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
mam1
Base Member

Drives: WC GTS 370z Nismo
mam1 is on a distinguished road

to: FL 4 motion..... Thanks MUCH for your info sir.... great feedback and anyone else that wants to jump in on the subject, i'll take as much information as i can get my hands on...!!! you guys have been so helpful at this point and we do intend to advertise 370z Forums.com in small logos on the 2 car team.. also, Nissan Motorsports will have a very large trailer / fan media setup at like 4 of the key events in World Challenge this year (to be announced thus far i think) but there is going to be a LOT of interaction w/ all Z-car fans and we will once again be running most support races for IRL and also ALMS new for this year w/ World Challenge, so there will be plenty to see/do on these weekends now the races will be tape-delay televised on NBCsports (currently Versus channel, but will change to NBC sports on Jan.2nd of this coming year) ... Nissan will also be the official pace-car of each World Challenge race in the Leaf car... so nissan is putting plenty of factory support behind the series as well as the all-new "B-Spec" series running at 3 of the 9 WC races.... going to be a great '12 season for all race fans following these series and more to come.

thanks again for all the help/support on my questions...

cheers. Greg Shaffer
mam1 is offline   Reply With Quote