View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 11:21 PM   #8759 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Ok Mr onzedge, you did not get the gold star award for guessing the quote above. Who xxxx it? and what xxxxx made him even more popular?

Hint: we spoke of it a few weeks ago at your place. You and Taylor went to their (his) xxxxxxx.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
The person who said it was a girl (I think) who went to school and shot some fellow students. When asked why, she replied "I Don't Like Mondays". Bob Geldof wrote a song called "I Hate Mondays" and he performed it with his band the Boomtown Rats. Close enough?
I hate the internet.....close but no cigar for not filling in the x's with the correct words....I 'll give ya 10 points thou for getting the song correct.

"I don't like Mondays"

Who SUNG it?.......Bob Geldof and The Boomtown Rays... and what MOVIE made him even more popular?.........PF Wall

Hint: we spoke of it a few weeks ago at your place. You and Taylor went to their (his) CONCERT............RWaters