View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 06:56 AM   #40 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
Why do stories pop up here of peoples oil leaking? Do you think the service manager is dishonest when this happens? They were supposed to tighten it.

What if they were supposed to put ester in? its the same situation.

Why is there youtube videos of service tech's stealing from customers cars?

Where ever there is trust/confidence there will allways be deciet/neglagence.

so basicly your confirmation of ester oil is the service manager word becuase he seems trusty.

I sort of think quite possibly you didnt get ester. Why would your engine click with nissan ester in it?

Mine didnt click with cheap crap in it, and it didnt click with ester in it.
Yours clicks with Nissan Ester but not Redline Ester.

The odds in my brain are telling me you didnt get nissan ester in the first place, but i could be wrong.

And is it even screwing you over if the person who changed your oil didnt even care and grabbed whats closest? You never heard a story of neglagence? I am not even implying they was trying to make money off you, just more like neglagance.
I think you are wrong and are being VERY anal. I already said I talked to the service manager and watched the tech. If I'm confident that's what I got, you should be too.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote