View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 06:49 AM   #39 (permalink)
Forrest
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z Blk 6mt sprt
Forrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Because the service manager is an honest guy, and I saw and heard enough to believe I was being treated right. They obviously know I know my ****. I just bought a $40k car from them... why are they going to try and screw me over just to save a few bucks?

They go out of their way to tell me that if I decide not to use the dealership for oil service and do it myself to make sure that I use the right oil.
Why do stories pop up here of peoples oil leaking? Do you think the service manager is dishonest when this happens? They were supposed to tighten it.

What if they were supposed to put ester in? its the same situation.

Why is there youtube videos of service tech's stealing from customers cars?

Where ever there is trust/confidence there will allways be deciet/neglagence.

so basicly your confirmation of ester oil is the service manager word becuase he seems trusty.

I sort of think quite possibly you didnt get ester. Why would your engine click with nissan ester in it?

Mine didnt click with cheap crap in it, and it didnt click with ester in it.
Yours clicks with Nissan Ester but not Redline Ester.

The odds in my brain are telling me you didnt get nissan ester in the first place, but i could be wrong.

And is it even screwing you over if the person who changed your oil didnt even care and grabbed whats closest? You never heard a story of neglagence? I am not even implying they was trying to make money off you, just more like neglagance.

Last edited by Forrest; 08-08-2009 at 06:51 AM.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote