View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 06:40 AM   #38 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
Did you pay for this oil change or was it free?
Becuase the paperwork says ester do you believe that must be true becuase it says so on paper?

What odds are greater, Nissan Ester oil making your engine click OR the dude who put the oil in just put the cheap stuff in?

I read all the stories of negligence on here and i am fearfull that even if the paperwork says Nissan Ester it might not be.

I HOPE i have ester oil in my car, i cant prove it, i am going to probably do one more dealer change and then start doing my own with redline oil.
Because the service manager is an honest guy, and I saw and heard enough to believe I was being treated right. They obviously know I know my ****. I just bought a $40k car from them... why are they going to try and screw me over just to save a few bucks?

They go out of their way to tell me that if I decide not to use the dealership for oil service and do it myself to make sure that I use the right oil.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote