View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 11:11 AM   #13 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaveup View Post
I'd be concerned with the power falling a bit at redline. The majority of the cars I have seen (mine included) with gen3's (or similar cai) all make power past 7500rpm, where yours seems to fall flat and die a bit. Just comparing to my dyno, with less mods, my car is pulling pretty much all the way to 8k.

I would think with your cai and headers that wouldn't be an issue. Could it be a tuning issue maybe?
dont forget that I have the HR intake manifold which give more TQ in mid-range for the cost of a few on the top-end , due to runners length.

the dyno run were done up to 7700-7800rpm ... knowing the fact about the runner length will affect the power at the top end . im not too worry right now because yes the car still need to be fine tuned for sure.
I spend 1 hour on the dynojet first and did most of the quick tuning to have a more stable powerband

I got the car back from the dealership with all of the intake system replaced with the OEM parts and Stock Rom back in the ECU
During that time my HD crashed , I had to redo everything from scrach.

the most important is I found the problem which I had for almost a year !!!

Last edited by Megan370z; 11-29-2011 at 11:20 AM.
Megan370z is offline   Reply With Quote