View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 04:03 PM   #29 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidefox View Post
+1 on the new STI....

I was never a wagon person, but I would rock one of these!!
It does look pretty sweet. What's the specs on it? 0-60?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock & Load View Post
Decisions / Decisions what about one of these .

An Audi R4 , FOUND A BIT OF INFO AND THIS PIC

Audi?s baby R8 ready to roll | Auto Express News | News | Auto Express

Poor mans R8??? .. I think it'll be a very good competitor EVEN though 35000 pounds is equal to $50, 000 but they have VATS and stuff which brings the price up. Looks nice actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onethreefive View Post
c'mon alefcole if you order the one now you can probably get it by Jan. Euro delivery and PCD--what a great way to start off the new year.
wait .. I thought it's EITHER PCD or Euro delivery. I didn't knew you can DO both???? ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by z073 View Post
I've driven both 135i and 335i; 135 is fantastic from a dynamic standpoint, and has a great interior, and awesome fuel economy for >300 hp... but the looks are a deal breaker for me.

I'm coming from an '06 STI, and while the 08 STI is fun to drive, higher quality and comfier than mine, it is quite overpriced and lacking features a 35-40k should have such as keyless entry/go, one-touch up and down windows, etc.
135i doesn't look that aggressive but it's a performer. STI on the other side is a serious performer as well but looks okay. Nothing I'd brag to my friends about. I like my car to have appearance and power. I guess that's why I drive a Z
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote