View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 03:42 PM   #83 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

As a fan of the gen. I wanted to buy one pretty bad. I love underdogs!!! But when I drove it and did the research on the gen, the technology was doing a disservice to the gen rather than adding power. Its too restrictive and no one has been able to fully hack that ecu. The engine is no EVO engine even though they are based off the same thing. The 2.0 is weak. I'll take the pepsi challenge on a modded 2.0 anyday. And just so nguyen knows. 13.3 are manual numbers. (Which for a stock anything its good numbers)13.1 is stock for autos. Come see autos. With my K&N filters alone with mishimito intake hoses I'm seeing 13 flat. Once I'm FI'd I'm expecting low 11's. Gencoupe owners of the 2.0 WON'T MAKE THAT with this current motor. With an ECU tune on the Z revving it to 8000rpm. The 3.8 wouldn't have a chance either.

A modded gencoupe 2.0 beating a mostly stock or modded Z is like having a Nun in a whorehouse... in other words, IT AIN'T HAPPENING.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote