View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 11:30 AM   #80 (permalink)
KillerBee370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with passion
KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think either car is a drag car necessarily. I go to the track (road course). In fact I just went last weekend and I didn't see one Genesis coupe there (well I did but it was my friends and he wasn't running).

My car's heavily modded too, outruns other Z's and most likely any Genesis on track, I can mash it around town all day long and I don't have any oil temp issues on or off track and blah blah blah... so?

The bottom line is that this is a Z forum. A car with a history (not to mention the best selling sport car in the US). The Genesis is really the FIRST worthy car that Hyundai has put out. I personally like the car but I wouldn't take it over a Z. Noway.
KillerBee370 is offline   Reply With Quote