View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 03:37 PM   #76 (permalink)
gaveup
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370Z MB M6
gaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nguyen128 View Post
Yawn... obviously you need to learn how to read. This just became a dic* size contest. Your the epitome of a douche Z driver. So I'll keep it brief and save my breath.

Both videos were pointless. If you didn't catch on to that. Sorry they weren't 1/4 miles

And who are you to say someone made the wrong car purchase by not getting a Z? lollol. I'm not trying to validate my purchase. With the money spent on my 2.0 including car I could have bought a Nismo out right and then some.

It makes me feel better when I pass you guys like you in a Hyundai. But I'd never see you on a track in the first place, unless it's a drag strip on a Friday night, right? But 13.3...? That's sorry. Gens with ported stock turbos run that for far less money. Don't let that ego of yours go too far now.

+1 for you though, yeah your right there aren't many on the forums. I usually stay off it for that reason.

Now lets get this thread back on topic
Can you show me 1 genesis 2.0T with a ported turbo that ran better? I've been on gencoupe quite a bit and have not seen many.

I don't recall saying YOU made a mistake by buying your car. Can you point out to me where I did?

And yes, those videos weren't 1/4 mile times, but I would say a 1/4 mile is a good way to judge power. Where as on a track, the driver matter more or at least equal to the performance of a car. I can pull up videos of a pro driver in a civic beating "sports" cars. Does that instantly make the civic a better car?
gaveup is offline   Reply With Quote