View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 01:12 PM   #8406 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
pumped up the tires to 42.7psi since a tad over 40F today in my garage and placed my Z on flatstoppers. also cleaned the interior glass and wiped off any remaining water. cleaned the jack points since i saw some salt on there from a few days ago's drive.

will need to let her dry another couple of days before covering her. it's a tad too humid today. i dont plan on taking out my G or Z remaining of the weekend so garage will be closed until monday... not worried about dust.

also cleaned up my garage a little bit... removed space heaters and stuff since i wont be doing any work inside the garage this winter. the heat from the G's engine after the commute will keep the garage warm enough to do some SprayOn CarWash.

also placed my deep-cycle battery (optima yellow) on my regular charger using 2A to see if i can revive it. last winter i tried charging it but the charger kept giving me errors cause it was probably too cold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Pulled the trigger on two oil coolers from Z1 - Black Friday Sale !!