View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 11:32 AM   #8402 (permalink)
Dallaz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09MontereyBlu370z6MT
Dallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to behold

Happy late turkey day everyone, Had a great time with the family and great food. I'm in Dallas so of course I was watching the cowboys game. Was just hoping Romo didn't drop the ball for the game winner lol..... Can someone say "déjà vu"!!

You'd think someone makin that kind of money would tip fat, I know I would. I've valeted him in an expedition, his R8, and he was in an S550 on Tuesday, always $10... Little on the low side from a millionaire I'd say.

No Z action for me the last couple of weeks. I took her to cars and coffee the first Saturday this month and that's about it. I need to hurry and buy the stuff for an oil change so I'll drive her again, I've just been lazy, but it's nice to know I'm not
Putting miles on her.

Had the Z for 6 months now and I've driven 3,000 miles in it.

No Black Friday shopping for me, back at work.