View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 10:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Finished the build yesterday but forgot finished pics.

NOTE The bose system is not something to have be taken as a easy upgrade. I ran into a few problems and one still exists, alternator wine!! We are still trying to figure out if there is a way to get rid of it our last hope is a noise filter or ground loop isolator. I will be putting up a in depth write up on the bose system and upgrading it. In the end if you even think you are not going to be happy with the bose, either get a base or the bose system without nav, because once you have the nav you can not take it out.

Rear view camera and speed bypass installed.

The bose harness

Rear camera
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/

Last edited by bigaudiofanat; 12-03-2011 at 11:47 AM.
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote