View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 08:31 AM   #50 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maila87 View Post
Not so good suspension and body rigidity is missing. But in comparison to power. Nissan, we are high revving, where is more power? VVEL looks like limit
Ughhhh??? Body rigidity missing??? I've tossed a gencoupe hard and body rigidity is everywhere. I will agree the suspension leaves a little to be desired. But that's because its the only ready for drift suspension right off the dealership. If you don't drift? You can't appreciate the gen setup. Being that its the only drift ready import right now for the money, I respect the gencoupe.
The biggest problems with the gencoupe is a overly sh1tty manual, a ecu controlled,paddleshifted auto with too many safeguards, iron suspension components creating too much weight surrounding the tires. Sport pkg tires aren't wide enough for real performance driving and too many creeks and rattles inside of months of ownership. Warranty fixes are constant.

As far as the facelift. It looks hella forced. Its horrible. The interior facelift. It looks like an M3 and a G37 had sex and made the worlds most unoriginal non fluid interior possible. Gen is going backward design.

As impressive as 350hp sounds the gen seems to have a hard time putting down performance numbers that match the power they claim. Time will tell if the gencoupe succeeds at pushing out proper numbers for the power claims.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote