View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 12:01 PM   #8302 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Another vacation day, but actually didn't have to go into the office for a change.

Used the time to do a QD cleaning, and followed that up with a double dose of Griot's Best in Show Wax. Liking the results.

Also, in attempt to maintain my status as the second leading Griot's whore on the Board (some guy who lives 2,300 miles NE of L.A. currently holds the title ) I tried their tire dressing for the first time today. LOVE the stuff! I highly recommend it.

I'll try and post some pictures later today if it ever quits raining.

Due to scheduling, I had to postpone the Nismo bumper upgrade to the first week in December. While in the shop for the "nose job", spacer install, and door handle paint job, will probably go ahead and install some new springs for a mild drop - 1" in the front and 0.75" in the back.

Still hunting Nismo rims at a reasonable price.

Happy Thanksgiving all!
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim