View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 01:11 AM   #10238 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StLRedrider View Post
Awhile back you had told us about a day at work where a planes gear didn't come down, i had wrote you back, don;t know if you had read it. My x worked for a large airline out of o'hara, she was lead flight attendant on her last leg back to chicago and called me in the air, which she normally didn't do and told me there was a problem. The nose gear on the triple 7 she was on didn't come down and they were over the great lake dumping fuel and didn't know what to expect so she called to talk for awhile, which she wasn't supposed to do. Everything turned out ok, but it sure makes you wonder
well that happens from time to time, most of the time get it down because they can manually lower the gear in many airplanes. when they do have to land with gear up the firefighters hose the runway with foam and and ready, most of the time it's a safe landing.