View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 09:53 PM   #54 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
......Thank you sir, I'll be there for the next as well.
I'm going to miss the next one since I'll be out of town.

When January rolls around, I should have the Nismo front bumper on the car, the door handles painted, and the springs and spacers on.

Got the call from Manny at Baker this afternoon that the bumper is in, but the brackets are on back order. I had hoped to have everything done this week, but it wasn't meant to be. With all the travel coming-up over the next three weeks, it's probably going to be the first week in December before things can get done.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote