View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 08:40 AM   #53 (permalink)
Ron
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: TT '11 PW Nismo #113
Ron has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDC_OFF View Post
Very nice, Ive seen your car around. Hopefully get to meet you soon. Keep up the good work oh and when you are ready to sell intakes, hit me up. Ill go pick them up from you.
Thanks man, intakes should be out soon, I'll let you know when they are available. C&C is in two weeks, come out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallaz View Post
Holy sh!t I'm jealous! Ive been wanting some carbon under the hood. Can't wait to see installed pics
I was supposed to get the part I'm waiting today but USPS shows its still in CA so I guess it'll get here Monday or Tues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Looking good Ron. I got to meet you and see your car at the November Cars and Coffee.

Believe me guys, I have yet to see a picture that does justice to Ron's car. It's gorgeous. Tastefully modded, perfect stance.
Thank you sir, I'll be there for the next as well.
2011 Twin Turbo PW nismo #113 - My Journal - My TT Build Thread
[ GTM GTX Stg2 TT || HKS EVC6 || Custom CarPC || F.I 3'' TDX CBE || SB 6puck clutch/ZSpeed CSC || BC BR Coilovers || SPC camber arms || Work VSS-X || Custom Headlights || PW:JDM CF Covers || Seibon CF Engine Cover ]
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote