View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 12:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
NFSZ86
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370Z
NFSZ86 will become famous soon enoughNFSZ86 will become famous soon enough

I sell cars for a living, and I hate when sales reps do this why because I was in the same position as you when I tried to buy my Z. I went to one Nissan dealer 6 blocks away from where I lived, I was in shorts and sandals didn't look like I sell cars. So I ask the lady what do I have to do to get to see the car or order it? And she said how old are you I said I was 23 she said bring your parents and we can talk. I been selling cars for about 6 hrs already never judge the book by it's cover. So I left she didn't know that I'm a home owner for a yr had financed 3 cars already and knew the business real well. So I told my manager I was interested in that car luckily to my advantaged he knew the general Mngr to a Nissan dealer and he refer me to him. So my point is go to another lot don't let those a*%^#holes get the commission, until u feel that they are treating you right do business. Your not spending 4k on a beater btw if your getting yourself a new one you can knock off 3000 grand of the invoice. I got 2010 Magnetic Black Touring Nav and Sport Package for 36k with 10miles.

Good Luck