View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 03:11 PM   #19 (permalink)
370Ztune
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34 370Z
370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
depends which one you get, the V3's come with Progressive, the Clubsports come with Linears. I have found the V3's to be very good at being comfortable but solid for track use.

KW coilovers are extremely popular in the BMW community for that exact reason. It is a very well rounded coilover that does not sacrifice as much daily driving luxury as one would think; and it is a great, versatile coilover that can easily be dialed in for the track if need be. I personally love KW products; the only reason I choose not to run KW on my car is only because they do not possess the exclusive image that turns me on. A weird reason but as they say...to each their own

-Hunter
370Ztune is offline   Reply With Quote