View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 01:54 PM   #16 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Cusco is usually somewhat mild-medium when it comes to how aggressive their bars are. They make awesome stuff, I had them in one of my STI's and in the race STI I built.

Cusco + KW would be great Shabarivas! Its a safe bet.

Hunter - I like the adjustability of the rear bar in the Hotchkiss setup as I feel my car is pretty neutral-understeer the way its setup right now. I want something that will allow me to dial in a little more oversteer to get the car to rotate. I think the hotchkiss/KW setup or a Cusco/KW setup would work out perfectly. In the end, I will just sell and try something different if I don't like the hotchkiss. Also I definitely need to get rid of that last bit of annoying body roll!

I apologize if I gave the impression that I have them already, I haven't purchased swaybars yet, but I will soon.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote