View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 06:18 AM   #8836 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
Some good news. My little cousin just got an 03 350Z 6MT and he's gonna start coming to the MD meets with me. As an added bonus, I finally have a car that I can learn/practice driving manual with. Took it for a spin today and I can definitely see why driving a manual is so fun. Thanks again Rob for teaching me that day! Still need to get used to getting off the clutch slowly and smoothly, but i had no issues driving it on the road.

Also as a side effect, I really want to test drive a 5.0 now with the brembo package using my newly acquired 6MT skills
Don't do it unless you have $35k saved up.
LIKE us on Facebook!