View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 10:06 PM   #8040 (permalink)
christian370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z/Saab 900se
christian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond repute

Well, today was certainly an interesting day. I got a call from some random number so I just ignored it. Then they called again so I answered it and it was a lady from the sales department at the Nissan dealer I bought the car from. She asked if I was thinking about selling the car any time soon and I obviously said no.

She replied that they would like to buy the car back since they had a client that was looking for my exact model, especially since their service records say that the car is low mileage and immaculate. At this point, I was thinking I would entertain this whole deal just to see what they would offer for the car. I also told her that the car is modified and she said that the client is even more interested, although I would remove the HFCs, exhaust, G3 intakes, sway bars and the interior CF pieces.

So I don't know, I'm just curious as to how much they offer. I also don't even know what I'd replace the Z with for 30k or less that is faster, just as much fun to drive and look at, but could be a bit more practical.
SP Rays -- RE-11s -- SpecialtyZ Tune -- Swift Springs -- Stillen 25R Oil Cooler -- Stillen G3 Intakes -- Berk HFCs -- F.I. 12" CBE -- Stillen Sway Bars -- Es14 Spring -- INGS+1 lip -- CF Spoiler -- GTR Start Button -- VLED Parking Lights -- PWJDM V2 shift knob