View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 10:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat
Unhappy Bare with me guys. RIP Tiger

I know it is in the audio section but bare with me.

Today I am great pain. "tears falling as I write this"

My best friend of 16 years my cat Tiger has died this morning.

The few of you that have been lucky enough to meet her when you got your car worked on here know how special she is.

Always checking up on me and my work always wanting attention.

She has always been there for me, every break up every hard time every happy time....and now....I had to say goodbye.

The ones that have never meet her this cat was rare. Always fallowing me around, wanting to see what I am doing to a car or when I am playing a game.

Always the one to rat me out if I left dirty socks on the floor by dragging them downstairs.

So I just have to say to the ones that meet her thank you gor loving her. to the ones that have not I wish you could have meet her.

RIP Tiger aka The audio helping cat 16 years of pure happiness

https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/

Last edited by bigaudiofanat; 08-31-2012 at 05:32 PM.
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote