View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 04:10 PM   #8014 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallaz View Post
Thanks. It was a look out deck with one guy up there supervising the event and he just happened to be nice enough to let me climb up there with the DSLR for a couple snaps.
It's nice to have friends in high places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
No spacers yet. ...........As you know, the fronts are a little more involved due to caliper removal and stud replacement.
Beware of frozen bolts when removing the front studs, I had a similar bolt (not stud) I believe it was the tie rod funky looking bolt that was frozen and had to be cut off. Luckily Infiniti dealership had the bolt. PITA

Did you go with H&R in the front?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Ordered my H&R TRAK+ (DRS) spacers - 15mm front and 20mm rear - from Stillen. Thanks to everyone (a cast of housands?) who have posted on the various threads over the past two years; very informative.........
Glad to have contributed. I toyed with the idea of 15/20mm along time when some of the first members went with spacers and everyone thought the 15/20 looked good......until I did it with 20/25. No comparison, the 25mm out back look like something is happening....then again like I have always said when it comes to spacers and wheel flush, everyone has their own view as to what is considered flush. I am sure you will be happy with your setup, too bad you were not in the market around Jan when I was selling off all the extras I purchased thru Josh/Stillen. My original plan was to try different combo's 15/20 or 20/20 or 20/25. Went with a recommendation of a friend and went full bore right out of the gate with 20/25mm.

Post up some pics when you get a chance and on the other spacer threads, because pics here get lost within a few hours.