View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 10:16 AM   #65 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Actually, most road bikes and high end mountain bikes can go from looking like that 1st picture to looking like the 2nd one in under a minute. I could get my bike into my ex's Yaris trunk in under 5 minutes, and that included folding down the rear seats and shuffling all her crap around the trunk.

The suction cup option is a good idea on most cars, but those suction cups don't like curved surfaces. I've used them to mount cameras to cars, and curved surfaces are a deal breaker. Also, if the surface isn't completely clean then you risk tearing the lip of the suction cup, which means no more seal. I learned that the hard way.

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!
vividracing is offline   Reply With Quote