View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 09:51 AM   #13 (permalink)
gvd
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z Nismo
gvd is on a distinguished road
Default hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyd View Post
I am in the process of getting Pioneer to send me another 6ft. usb mini cable under warranty. I am concerned that this cable might be defective also. You stated that you picked up yours on ebay. Under what listing did you find one? Also, what did it cost you to have your installer put in the new cable? I feel Pioneer should pick up this cost because they are putting out defective cables. This is a real pain in the a......
hey, first sorry that you went through this. few things suck as much as getting a new toy and not having it work lol. as for ebay that was a long time ago but i'm sure i just typed in the HU name and searched for parts. but this is what ebay shows me in my archive history:

Pioneer Avic-Z130BT, AvicZ130BT, AvicZ130 USB Cable (380327785364)
12voltstore-2000 | 5029 | 99.4%
Sale date: 05/09/11

good luck, and the guys i brought it to installed the second one free of charge. i think any car modder would do the same, but then i did promise i'd be getting a complete overhaul of my system which i've had to put off. GTR next year baby!

anyone good luck, the cord from ebay worked fine, and if that doesn't work also check the smaller cord that the longer one plugs into. you can return it to best buy or whatever if that doesn't fix the issue.
gvd is offline   Reply With Quote