View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 02:53 AM   #7904 (permalink)
Dallaz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09MontereyBlu370z6MT
Dallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to behold

As promised, pics from the Dallas (actually in plano) cars and coffee on 11/5/11. It's hosted by Classic BMW the first saturday of every month. I worked a double on friday that ended at 2:30am, went to sleep around 3-3:30, woke up at 6am, met with a local Nismo 370 at starbucks at 6:45, left for the show and got there at 7:20 (like 30 minutes before sunrise) and there were already tons of cars. After the show I managed to get an hour of sleep before my 4:30pm-2:30am shift, and now here I am finishing this up so I can finally catch some ZZZZZZ's.

I figured there was no way this guy would let me up here to take photos on this lookout deck but I got lucky. First off I would just like to say that there is major distortion in these photos, some to the point were the horizon is curved pretty bad, because I was using my fisheye lens since I broke my wide angle recently. Here is the first angle showing the North East corner of the lot

North West corner

South East corner. Had to shoot into the sun on this one.

And finally the South West corner.

And these last 2 photos are of the Z getting some attention after people started clearing out

Enjoy guys!