View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 07:45 PM   #20 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

*posted using my mobile device*

PLEASE, PLEASE...STOP referencing/comparing the nissan world, OR ANY other
manufactures world to that of the mighty american mustang! Thats all I have heard out of your mouth is mustang this, and my friends-friends-uncles-brothers-cousin is this or that in the mustang world.

Everyone knows things are typically much cheaper in the world of american stangs/camaros/etc etc - NO ONE CARES.

However, I must say, I did believe the whole 'if it takes this much metal/r&d for this car, what are they doing to make it so special for this car that makes it that expensive'. It frusterated me to no end, but then you just accept the fact that the more expensive a car is, USUALLY parts get more expensive too. It sucks...

But, I have to ask, have you ever been in or around anything other than a mustang?? For someone who claims they've been doing this (mod's) for 20+ years - you seem really surprised/naive to find that things are more expensive for other manufactures, specifically as the price of the car goes up?!?

I mean, the guy who owns a 911 GT3...Do you think he cares to pay 10k for a titanium exhaust after he has already spent 100k+ on the car? It scales man, it scales...

Am I missing something??