View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 08:55 PM   #7896 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallaz View Post
Yes indeed! I'll be taking plenty of photos. I took the Z to the Dallas (actually in Plano) cars and coffee this morning. Amazing turnout as always. I'll post some pics up tonight after work. Here are 2 low quality iPhone pics, it's all I got until I upload the real stuff. The lot is huge. By 7:15am there were already about 50-70 cars, yes that's a half an hour before sunrise! You can't even see a quarter of the lot in this photo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallaz View Post
^^And yes people parallel park in front of other cars after about 8:30am when there are no spots left. It gets packed!
No large meet-n-greets in my area like Plana, TX. Occasionally we have EuroSunday with about 50 cars (exoctics). Most around here cannot even get up that early, dunno must be all the pollen in our Central Valley that keeps them sleeping at that hour of the morning. Myself I am up and on the road by 6:30 am.

Looking forward to your photos from the DSLR.