View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 06:33 PM   #7892 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr.onzedge- congrats! looks good. are you running spacers now too?

i swapped out my G's SSR's to factory wheels with snow tires (LM60's). went from flush to wow, where the hell did the wheels go? look. hahaha. but with only 225/245 i dont want to use spacers as it will look rediculous from the back. i can't believe how sunken in the factory wheels were on the G... last time i used these was a very long time ago so forgot how the car looked.

washed the SSR's, polymer sealed them, stacked them up.
I run 15 mm Ichiba in the rear and am installing 15 mm H&R in the front tomorrow morning. To me -- they are perfect fits