View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 06:36 PM   #56 (permalink)
ErnieT
Base Member

Drives: '93 RX7/'09 370Z
ErnieT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAM_COMP View Post
LiquidZ got that right on the dot.
Every turbo kit is built on the car. As said above, we build our own turbo manifold and right now we do not have the manpower to mass produce turbo manifolds in house.
Also, because this is a custom kit, a lot of customers want something special/different for their car/s (i.e. different IC piping, bigger intercooler etc.)

Also, if it's a big custom turbo build, we can help or even compensate you for the shipping cost of your car to our shop

Give us a call, email us, we have a very knowledgeable general manager and service writers and we are willing to answer any questions you have of our turbo kits
I guess this excuse would work on somebody without a general knowledge of turbo cars, but not me If your going to make a turbo "kit", then its just that, a kit. If you have to make them one at a time as they are purchased, so be it. Nothing is going to change. Intercooler piping will not change, bigger intercooler will not affect you either. You will sell many more kits if you sell them as such and not some cheesy excuses. Tell Mike I said so