View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 03:08 PM   #22 (permalink)
2011 Nismo#91
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowly
2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJRabbit View Post
Hey FL 4Motion and Imperial say hello to your buddies at Nissan when you get to work today.

I DON'T CARE what you think about what Nissan Should or Should Not do. Call me Noob, Dork, Selfish A-Hole...whatever you want. Ridicule me until your fingers get tired.

There is Right and Wrong and not putting an engine oil cooler on the 09-11 370z models was wrong. Too many people reported problems for anything else to be true.

I, for one, am going to do everything in my power to fix this. None of you know me even a little bit so ridicule that as well.

I didn't buy a NISMO to mod the heck out of it. I wanted a car that was pretty much modded to begin with. And I wanted a car that was Right.
I agree with you, driving around town at low speeds easily brings my oil temps to 240s in the summer. There's is just not enough air flow. If I try and hit the gas a little too much I could get it to 260. Driving on a highway with few traffic lights is about the only situation that doesn't get my car to 240 in the summer.

IMO it's a **** move to say its unnecessary and makes the car more expensive but then to go ahead and put in this "unnecessary" equipment anyway for later models.

I still love my car and I don't mind modding it. I just get the feeling there have been some other short cuts done besides this to make more $$. (Super thin coat of paint for example)
2011 Nismo#91 is offline   Reply With Quote