View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 03:11 PM   #75 (permalink)
mook
Base Member

Drives: 07 BMW M Coupe
mook is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloterg View Post
wow haha now i see why live chat would have sucked.. this would have destroyed it. its awesome he has an opinion about a car, and its even more amazing that u guys have an opinion over his opinion, in the end no one wins. its like having fights about who has the better game console, or bigger house, or whitest white tee's. in the end its all still opinion, and last time i checked opinions are "NOT" facts. ima type it one more time in case someone didnt catch it the first time "NOT" facts. i cant believe i sat down and read all these posts one by one haha.

now lets the man drive his mazda, let the other guy drive his s2k, the other guy drive his porsche, and u guys can continue to drive ur 370zs.. wooooow
Exactly. Why get so defensive about the car you think is great just because someone does not agree with you, unless you got a reason for it, which apparently you don't.
Wonder how much weight could be stripped out of the car easily without screwing up a good thing (CF hood, replacing seats with something lighter, etc). Would be awesome to lighten up the front end to get closer to 50/50.
mook is offline   Reply With Quote