View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 10:40 AM   #16 (permalink)
zZSportZz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Blk on Blk 6MT
zZSportZz will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to zZSportZz

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcoupe09 View Post
IMO the paint on this car is horrid...i have magnetic black and im almost to the point where i wanna sell the car or trade it in...a leaf landing on this car might do damage...not happy
Best thing I did for myself is stop caring about the paint. I was like you, and was really frustrated. Now I pretty much understand that the paint sucks and keeping a black 370z looking like new just isn't going to happen. It seems like other colors have issues too. I know your pain when it comes to magnetic black.

Its my daily driver and I've come to terms with the fact that it will get dings and chips and what not. It will never remain in pristine condition when you take it out every single day. Thats my advice really, because the paint is so crappy...if it REALLY bothers you, you are going to have a 370z lifetime of misery.

I mean...how can you stop a bird from ******** on your car? With magnetic black even if you wash it off 20 mins after it happens, your paint is still fubared. Same with bug guts.. its borderline retarded at this point.

Last edited by zZSportZz; 08-05-2009 at 10:45 AM.
zZSportZz is offline   Reply With Quote