View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 11:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2009 370Z, Red, 6MT SPT+TOURING, Lots of Mods

(from Night-Import)

For sale is a 2009 370Z in Solid Red. 6MT, fully loaded from the factory. This car has been babied, as many local people know, and has just over 13k miles on her now.

Serviced on schedule with Fontana Nissan, and still has the Gold Plus warranty and service plan good for another two years. I believe it's transferable. If not, if you're local, I'll go with you to Fontana and whine enough to MAKE it transferable

This was built with help from Amuse as their 'demo car'; the exhaust, interior brace bar, and body kit are all original parts from Powerhouse Amuse. Other big mods include Volk TE37SLs, KWV3 coilovers, and custom headlights. For the full history on the car, please check the journal by clicking on the image in my signature. The car is basically done, unless you want to go forced induction in it, but even that, it's ready to go. I hope that many of the people here can vouch for how much I love this car and care for it, and the condition it is in.

Current asking price: $36000 OBO.

I'll answer any questions you might have. Yes, it's now seriously up for sale. I need moneys.

Thanks.

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.

Last edited by phelan; 06-15-2012 at 04:32 PM.