View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 07:29 AM   #7680 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Been looking for something like this, the bro scrapes when entering the driveway, I do not at the point where I enter the driveway......but at $299. that is a bit steep.

https://www.bridjit.com/buy.php?1=1

Odd...I have no problem with my dealer stocking these lil buggers.

So what did it run you for the two? Did you buy direct or Amazon?

I will have to make a drive by and test em with the lowered on swifts. Let me know when you have them up.

ok...I am either steal/beg/borrow yours when Taylor installs the oil cooler or have to break down and buy these beasties. Where did you pick em from?

btw: welcome to the Swift Club...about time, I hope you trashed the Eibachs.
1. I bought the Bridjits directly from them -- 2 end pieces for $199.00 plus $50.00 freight. I ordered Thursday and they are delivering today. Not bad -- 2 days from Washington and a Saturday delivery.

2. Come by anytime to check the curb ramps out. Let me know and I will PM my address -- you could swing by on the way home from Davis no problem.

3. The Rhino ramps -- I picked them up at Tognatti's on El Camino but I have seen them at Pep Boys and AutoZone -- they are about $40.00 or so. I think they are 6,000 pound capacity and a great deal less than Race Ramps. The "hillbilly helper" boards are from Home Depot. A few minutes on the table saw and a few screws and I was good to go. I also drilled a hole in each to drop a bolt through to keep them in place on the ramps. The ramps have a little hole also near the end.

4. Taylor will do a nice job on the oil cooler for you. He and Colin did the install on mine last year as a Father's Day gift. What cooler are you getting? The GTM Motorsports unit I have serves me very well -- the lines they use are made by Setrab and are tested to 2,000 psi.

5. Next Saturday is the spring/camber arm installation and I am doing it at Colin's shop on Northgate so I can do the alignment right away. I get a hefty discount when I use them and it helps the shop out. I really did not want to do springs here at the house and then have to drive an unaligned car -- even a few miles.

6. I will have to go to the Nissan in Roseville for parts -- the local guys are more Altima/Versa oriented than Z-centric.

7. I never installed the Eibachs -- I sold them new-in-box.

8. That's all. Have a great weekend, Mr. ZForce.

Last edited by onzedge; 10-29-2011 at 07:34 AM.