View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 10:59 PM   #7678 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
...Tomorrow --Bridjit curb ramp delivery. Next week, Swift Spec-R installation.
Been looking for something like this, the bro scrapes when entering the driveway, I do not at the point where I enter the driveway......but at $299. that is a bit steep.

https://www.bridjit.com/buy.php?1=1

Quote:
Mr. Kenchan is correct. I have lost 2 of them. For some reason, they are not stocked parts either. Go figure.
Odd...I have no problem with my dealer stocking these lil buggers.

Quote:
I will post pics. I bought only the two end pieces -- 8 feet total. My driveway is one car wide and very long (very old house).
So what did it run you for the two? Did you buy direct or Amazon?

I will have to make a drive by and test em with the lowered on swifts. Let me know when you have them up.

Quote:
Check this out -- Rhino Ramps with my shadetree mechanic, hillbilly, homemade helpers.

ok...I am either steal/beg/borrow yours when Taylor installs the oil cooler or have to break down and buy these beasties. Where did you pick em from?

btw: welcome to the Swift Club...about time, I hope you trashed the Eibachs.