View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 12:05 AM   #64 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTP AutoWorks View Post
I wouldnt waste my money on a Porsche Cayman. I owned a 2004 Viper SRT-10 before my current ride and I can tell you I would eat just about any car for lunch... and Caymans werent even worth wasting my gas on. You can get a Gen III Viper now from the mid 30's and up depending on the year, mods, and miles. To spend $40,000 on anything else would be a waste of money. You would be getting half the car, it would depreciate quickly (were a Viper wont), and you wouldnt even come close to a Viper on the track or on the street. Not to mention they only HAND BUILD 1200-1600 of them a year. Hell my Jeep SRT-8 will spank just about anything Mook listed... and it weighs 5,000 pounds!
So how do you get a $100K car that doesn't depreciate for $40K???????